Thursday 18 January 2018

Meteor over West Michigan


What is behind the “meteor”in Michigan?


Do meteors fall vertically?




The National Weather Service in Detroit said a flash seen over Michigan and the boom heard was not thunder or lightning -- but instead a likely meteor. According to CBS Detroit, residents have been calling in to report what some describe as a boom or blast heard just after 8 p.m.


"Heard a boom and I kind of thought I felt something -- and my dog freaked out," one caller told the station......


Over in Taylor Michigan ???
I am told that they are light pillars and to add that to the description.
I didn’t plan on this post going viral but since it did! Please go like and share my fan page for me! ? Thank you! https://m.facebook.com/CaptainKurtN/

(These are not my photos)






Something else....

RIGHT NOW: Fleet of F-16's Scrambled for night flight from Truax Field in Madison WI
WTF, in my 52 years of life, have NEVER other than 2 days 
before the gulf war, heard a fleet of F16's scramble out of 
Truax AT NIGHT!!!!

Happening right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.