Wednesday 18 October 2017

I think my computer has been hacked

I have been unable to post for about 24 hours. Right now things are working perfectly but I know it won’t for long.

Most people assume that this is a computer problem but people at the front line who have to deal with censorship and/or harassment like Guy McPherson know better

Intermittent “computer probems”
Seemorerocks


I am almost at my wits end and exhausted (not something that can be rectified with a good nights sleep or rest).

I have bern trying to work on my Mac and basically it is munted. On the Mac OS it just goes whirring around and I cannot open things or copy and paste although occasionally and unexpectedly it can work perfectly.

Yesterday When this happened I called Pam through to film it but by the time we got ready to do so the problems dusappeared.

I have a dual OS on my computer and usually I can resort to Linux Mint which has been reasonably reliable but produces shit results.

Tonight when I opened Linux I could not open any applications. I’d move my mouse around, click it but no response.

We have had ultrafast broadband installed and since then (it is anything but fast) and since then there is a strange delay that reminds me of the delay people experienced in the old days when their phone was tapped.

When I heard the guy from End Times News describe his experience i KNEW that I am being played around with by tge local snoops. It feels like someone else, not me, is in charge of my computer. 

[By the way, if you have any doubt about active censorship you just try putting in a search for End Times News Report on You Tube.]

I am tired, very tired with all this and feel ready to give all this away,only to do what? Sit in my armchair and meditate all day?

i have been doing this almost without break for six and a half years and the message is out there. I feel that we are not far off the point when everything is going to go dark and tyranny falls on us all.

Already more and more people are in Facebook jail or having their accounts removed and it is worse on You Tube. It won’t be long before any alternative to the fascist narrative will be iimpossible. What sort of world is it when the most rational and reasonable of voices are censored?

My health is very poor and my resilience very low so I cannot play the role of “truth hero” any more,


Will I keep limping on? I really don’t know.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get better
    Do you have Kaspersky installed? Its free for a few months to a year.
    Works on windows and android.
    Apple does not accept that.
    In apple you use Yandex secure browsers , they have two,
    But if I was you I would be using all out Russian apps.
    Yandex in all devices, all secured
    And Kaspersky wherever you can.
    Same for email, Yandex.
    There is also cloud storage Yandex.Disk....
    All in English although in some places you must request trans.
    From near the arctic
    Get well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't give up, I understand how hard it is, a lot of people are having the same problems. I enjoy reading your posts, they're always interesting and on point, timely and well researched. Thank you for all you do and I hope these issues will sort themselves out. Or the GCSB will leave you alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing hero work my friend. Hang in there. Soon enough home computers will be paper weights.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.